Thursday, November 12, 2015

Collector's Items?

Victor

I spent yesterday editing photos of many of my sketches done with my non-dominant hand (while I was still in a cast,) and then listing them for sale on my website.  They are pretty modestly priced, I think, so I'm hoping some will find homes.  I think they're pretty unique, and kind of a cool collector's item.  I don't know if I'm alone in this as an artist, but sometimes I think about my art showing up on Antiques Road Show (or its future incarnation) many years down the road - don't you think these would make a fun story?

Bellator
Anyway...check out my website (look under "Studies") if you're interested.  They are priced at $15.00 each. Inexpensive enough to buy two, or three, don't you think?  :-)

My cast has been off for five weeks now, and I'm gradually getting strength and mobility back.  I really didn't think it would be as hard and slow as it has been!  Getting old stinks! 

Hugo



No comments: